Sunday, March 23, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » How to Make a One Page Folding Book!

How to Make a One Page Folding Book!

I recently realized that its been a while since I posted a tutorial on how to make a specific product, so it was no surprise to me that this was a winner on the poll!  So, here it is... how to make a one page folding book!


This took more than half (and nearly 3/4) of the votes on the poll... wow!

Now for the tutorial:







 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4WPihx63tTnVFBncjBjNlh5ZU0/edit?usp=sharing
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next weeks poll, Im actually going to gear towards middle/high school students and teachers, as well as even college students by adding the option "How to easily make a bibliography (MLA -or- APA)."  I hope I can blog about this option before teachers start year end research projects with their students!!!!

PS: This was a request from my "Technology Tuesday" request form.  I read it over every week and try to pick from those options for upcoming tutorials, so be sure to leave me a note if theres anything you want to learn how to do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment