Friday, March 21, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » Diamond Frames Borders and Some Freebies!

Diamond Frames Borders and Some Freebies!

I think I may be spending a lot of time this summer making borders/frames... I am absolutely loving it!  Here is the new set of borders for your use!  The set it $2 at the TPT link below.


When I posted my number posters the other day, these were the frames I used for them!



As a thank you to all of my wonderful followers for all of your sweet comments, I decided to post some of
these frames for free!  Click each of the pictures below to download the gray frames for free!

These frames are free for your use (in your personal and commercial items) as long as you give credit to me for creating it!   You can see the details of the Term of Use on TPT.  

To save the files, just click the image to get to the higher quality picture, then right click (or Mac: Ctrl + Click) to save the image onto your computer! 




Im going to link these free frames up with manic Monday!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment