Sunday, March 9, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Handwriting Book!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Handwriting Book!

Im getting geared up for the beginning of the year and I decided to make some cutesy Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Handwriting pages!  You can click the picture below to grab it at TPT!


Each of the pages has directions to help the kids write the letters.  I cant wait to do it with my kiddos, I think it will be a cute little booklet for them to keep!


Im so ready for the first week (even though its not for a few more weeks)... even if Im not ready for waking up at 5am! 

Is everyone else getting ready for back to school or are you back in school already?  I find it so bizarre that across the U.S. were all on different school schedules, but I guess it all works out somehow!  Even if it means we get to watch people talking about "5 days left" on their blog while weve still got 2 months left!  Right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment