Monday, March 24, 2014

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » » » How to Create a Free Talking Avatar! A Technology Tuesday Post!

How to Create a Free Talking Avatar! A Technology Tuesday Post!

Welcome to my first Technology Tuesday post!  Based on your votes, the majority of people wanted to learn how to create a talking avatar!  Before we get started, check out my talking avatar below:


Sometimes explaining technology over the internet can be difficult, so I decided to lay out the directions step by step using pictures!  Let me know if I should go forward with this format for future Technology Tuesday posts! Now, enough talk, lets start having fun with technology!


First things first, visit Voki so you can practice along with the following directions! (Creating a Voki account allows you to create your own avatars for free.  A Voki "Classroom" account gives you accounts for all of your students and costs money.  For now, just create a regular Voki Account.)  
 

You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

I hope you enjoyed my first "Technology Tuesday" post!  I really mean it when I say that Id love to see you Vokis, so be try to post one as a response in the comments! Be sure to vote in my sidebar to pick what I will blog about next week! This post is linked up with the following Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment